Job ID 368185
QAD is building a world-class SaaS company, and we are growing. We are looking for talented individuals who want to join us on our mission to help solve relevant real-world problems in manufacturing and the supply chain.
We are a virtual first company and your primary work experience will be virtual / working from your home.
The Associate Technical Support Engineer will play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless operation of our supply chain solutions by providing technical support and assistance to our customers. This entry-level role is an excellent opportunity for individuals with a basic understanding of SQL, IIS, XML, and an interest in the supply chain industry, along with proficiency in Excel. The successful candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting technical issues, collaborating with development teams, and assisting customers with inquiries and problems.
What you’ll do:
- Customer Support: Provide technical support to customers by diagnosing and resolving issues related to our supply chain solutions, ensuring customer satisfaction and minimal downtime.
- Troubleshooting: Investigate and resolve technical problems by utilizing SQL queries, analyzing XML data, understanding IIS configurations, PowerShell Scripting and utilizing Excel for data analysis.
- Documentation: Maintain detailed records of support requests, resolutions, and customer interactions. Create and update technical documentation to assist customers and team members.
- Communication: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers and product managers, to convey customer issues, propose solutions, and contribute to product improvements.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities to enhance our technical support processes, tools, and customer experience. Propose and implement improvements as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Basic understanding of technical support, with a focus on SQL, IIS, XML, and supply chain solutions.
- Strong knowledge of SQL for data retrieval and manipulation is a plus.
- Familiarity with IIS configurations and troubleshooting is a plus.
- Proficiency in XML data parsing and manipulation is a plus.
- Understanding of supply chain processes and best practices is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both English and French (French is a plus).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Proficiency in Excel for data analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of Google Suite applications is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Customer-focused mindset and dedication to delivering high-quality support.
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
QAD Inc. is a leading provider of adaptive, cloud-based enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies. Global manufacturers face ever-increasing disruption caused by technology-driven innovation and changing consumer preferences. In order to survive and thrive, manufacturers must be able to innovate and change business models at unprecedented rates of speed. QAD calls these companies Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises. QAD solutions help customers in the automotive, life sciences, packaging, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech and industrial manufacturing industries rapidly adapt to change and innovate for competitive advantage.
QAD is committed to ensuring that every employee feels they work in an environment that values their contributions, respects their unique perspectives and provides opportunities for growth regardless of background. QAD’s DEI program is driving higher levels of diversity, equity and inclusion so that employees can bring their whole self to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Time Type: Full Time
ESL steel Limited – Remote –… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 16 hours ago
“Head HCO&VCO oversees Health, Safety, Environment, and Vertical Coke Oven Operations, ensuring HSES compliance, smooth plant functioning, commissioning, efficient production, performance monitoring, coal procurement, resource allocation, process ...
Chick Fil A Restaurants – Remote… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 16 hours ago
Support Now is an essential sub-department of Field Operations. We provide support to our corporate users and quick-service restaurants by making it easy for our Operators, Team Members, and ...