Job ID 369917
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods, energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service
network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and rewarding career with Bosch.
- Responsible for dealer management in Trivandrum region with the plan to grow new and existing After market
- Responsible for achieving set targets of Turnover / Receivables.
- Responsible for rigorous network expansion to fill the white spots if any.
- Develop & maintain business plans regarding after sales in close cooperation with the Sales Managers and dealers
- Ensure the Customer Relationship
- Initiate and implement Marketing & Sales campaigns together with the Product Manager Parts in order to improve Aftermarket sales results;
- Technical Understanding
- Willingness for extensive travelling
- B.E/B. Tech , MBA
- 3 or more Years Work Experience in automotive Aftermarket
- Knowledge and Experience of Sales Function
- An Effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills, problem solving organizational abilities, possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude
- Knowledge of Excel / Word etc.
- Experience of handling a turnover of 24 Crores
- Good knowledge and experience on Retail network
- Ability to liaison between cross functional teams
- Language- Malayalam, English