San Francisco, California
One of the longest standing transportation companies located in San Francisco is looking for a competent and reliable Accountant to add to their dynamic team. If you are looking to find yourself in a rewarding, collaborative, and mission driven organization, this is the place for you. APPLY NOW!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 1-2+ years of Accounting experience
- Experience working with direct banking experience
- Strong understanding of wire transfers and ACH Bank Processing
- Experience working with MS Excel
- Strong understanding of GAAP, especially in Accounts Payable
What you’ll do:
- Manage all day-to-day bank accounting activities
- Responsible for reconciling all corporate bank accounts
- Process wire transactions daily
- Apply all bank deposits, wires to in house contracting system
- Provide Cash position reports to Sr. Leadership and executive teams.
- Support with preparation on financial statements
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and complete ad-hoc projects as directed by the Corporate Accounting Manager
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at [email protected] – we’d love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $30/hr to $40/hr per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!