Job ID 369924
ALTEN MAROC is a subsidiary of the world leader in Engineering and Technology Consulting (ICT). With 56,000 employees worldwide and more than 2,200 in Morocco, spread over four Centers of Excellence in Fez, Rabat, Casa and Tetouan, we support our customers by offering agile and innovative engineering solutions for major global clients in the automotive, aeronautics, networks & telecoms, software & tools sectors.
To join ALTEN MAROC is to benefit from :
- Diversified career paths with career opportunities, internal, sectoral, geographic and business mobility.
- Certifying and diploma training.
- Regular events to combine well-being and performance.
As Product Owner for Artificial Intelligence within Software Organization, you will be responsible for maximizing the value of AI product by communicating the goals and maintaining the backlog,you will be collaborating closely with your Agile team and other product owners to ensure the platform supports the needs of all stakeholders.You are a key contributor to the product vision and roadmap. We are looking for a world class product leader and innovator to join our high-performing team to shape the future.
Your Job responsibilities include:
● Collaborate with stakeholders to develop functional objectives, epic user stories, logical architectures, and concepts that meet the needs of our Artificial Intelligence Platform.
● Prioritization of user story backlog to meet all stakeholder needs.
● Ensures the product backlog is transparent, visible, and understood.
● Collaborates with the team to detail stories with acceptance criteria and examples in the form of acceptance tests.
● Reviews and re-prioritizes the backlog in preparation for iteration planning.
● Coordinates dependencies with other Product Owners within the Software Organization.
● Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs and trends.
● Considers flexibility and scalability as core attributes of the platform.
● Works cross functionally with other product areas within the Software Organization and across the enterprise
- Having a Master degree of Science in Electrical/ computer/ information technology or equivalent or Product Design.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Product Owner.
- Experience in managing Artificial Intelligence related products.
- Experience in working with Natural Language Processing (NLP), virtual assistnat, data management and explainable AI.
- Experience working in a scaled Agile Environment
- Background in product ownership of Automotive products is a plus.