Job ID 373828
Remote Possible Yes
The Affordable Regional Portfolio Manager is the individual directly responsible for managing a group of assets as assigned by FPI Management. This individual is responsible for enforcing all FPI Management policies, procedures and internal operations. The Regional Portfolio Manager will be accountable for all operations of the assets in their inventory. Their job is to meet the expectations of each Client based on the respective operating budget and management agreement.Minimum Pay Rate (salary) – $115,000.00
Maximum Pay Rate (salary) – $115,000.00DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITITES
- Ensure compliance with all Equal Housing Opportunity/Affirmative Fair Housing laws.
- Ensure proper LIHTC and/or Section 8 policies and procedures are followed.
- Monitor LIHTC Application and Annual Recertification processes.
- Regulatory Compliance – Ensures compliance with regulatory and funding requirements, contracts, and reporting.
- Conduct file reviews, physical inspections, and interact with regulatory agencies.
- Conduct semi-annual inspections as required.
- Prepare annual operating budgets for submission to Clients and Properties.
- Monitor project budgets and marketing to maintain an awareness of the current financial status of each asset. Alert the FPI Management Executive Committee of any recommended changes.
- Complete the monthly/quarterly Property Manager Checklist and submit on-time.
- Make rent and concession recommendations based on market conditions and availability.
- Verify that each property is adequately maintaining appropriate and required forms, leases, documents, resident certifications, invoices, and all other necessary forms, posters, and signs required by the Client, the Lender, and FPI Management.
- Assure that all units are maintained to FPI standards, including turn-over’s, exterior curb appeal, decorating recommendations, and cleanliness.
- Review vacancies, availability dates, and turn-over rates.
- Review monthly operating statements, budget and variance reports, check registers as necessary, delinquency reports, and other financial reports as provided by FPI Management to ensure budgetary control.
- Monitor service requests for completion, timeliness, and resident satisfaction.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in the presence of Employees, Clients and Residents.
- Provide training and positive guidance to all employees to ensure maximum productivity.
- Personally respond to Resident, Client, and Vendor calls, emails, and text messages within 24 hours of receipt during the work week.
- Responsible for participating in recruiting activities and making sound hiring decisions for all on-site position openings.
- Responsible for meeting all training requirements for the PM position and ensuring site employees have met the training requirements for their position.
- Evaluate the performance of each on-site personnel on an on-going basis. Ensure all employee communication and counseling is properly documented and provided to the Human Resource Department.
- Ensure CD Annual Reviews are completed, as well as Community Directors are completing reviews for each of their staff.
- Portfolio Managers are responsible for ensuring their Sites and Community Directors are in compliance with all FPI Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain positive, professional and effective communication with Clients and Supervisors to ensure FPI is meeting the Client objectives and expectations.
- Consistently and fairly enforce community rules and regulations, FPI Standard Operating Procedures.
- Comply with all Fair Housing Laws and FPI policies and procedures.
- Promote a professional image by adhering to FPI Management’s Dress Code Policy.
- Conduct displayed must be of a professional manner when communicating with employees, residents, prospective residents, clients, vendors, and guests while representing FPI Management.
- Responsible for meeting all training requirements for the position (Grace Hill, Safety Meetings, etc.).
Perform any and all functions as directed by the supervisor, including special project assistance.Minimum Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with affordable housing programs including but not limited to: LIHTC, HUD programs (Project Based Section 8, Section 236, PRAC, 811 PRA), USDA-Rural Development (515), HCD, HOME Funds and Bonds.
- Affordable Housing Accreditation (HCCP, HCP-E, COS, BOS, TCS, CPO, etc.) or other applicable designations in affordable programs.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar leadership role, within a Property Management environment.
- High School diploma or equivalency certificate required. College degree in a relatable field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and work experience in the field of property management.
- Certification or designation from an accredited organization, preferred (ARM, CAM, CAPS, COS, CPM, MPM, RMP, etc.).
- Valid Real Estate Salesperson License (requirement varies by state).
- Valid Driver’s License, a good driving record, current motor vehicle insurance which meets State requirements, and an operable vehicle that meets FPI’s Driving Standards and Personal Vehicle Use policy.
- Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
- Site Pro
- G-Suite (Google)
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft ExceI
- Google Mail (GMail)
- Google Drive
- Internet Use
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Embracing and exemplifying our HEART core values and incorporating them into every task performed and every interaction with clients, supervisors, team members, colleagues, residents, vendors, etc.
- Positive influencing, interpersonal, and communication skills are essential.
Why look at FPI for your next career step? We are one of the largest third-party 100% fee-managed Property Management companies in the nation, an industry leader in both the Conventional and Affordable Housing spaces, managing over 850 communities (~150,000 units) across the country, and employing ~3,500 team members. We offer comprehensive compensation and benefits packages (employee-only employer-paid plan available), ongoing training, and plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Come join Team FPI!EEO/EVerify StatementsFPI Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. FPI Management participates in the E-Verify program.Multifamily Property Management
ESL steel Limited – Remote –… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 17 hours ago
“Head HCO&VCO oversees Health, Safety, Environment, and Vertical Coke Oven Operations, ensuring HSES compliance, smooth plant functioning, commissioning, efficient production, performance monitoring, coal procurement, resource allocation, process ...
Chick Fil A Restaurants – Remote… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 17 hours ago
Support Now is an essential sub-department of Field Operations. We provide support to our corporate users and quick-service restaurants by making it easy for our Operators, Team Members, and ...