Job ID 371744
Under the supervision of Carole, Activity Manager, you will join the team in charge of the development of our activities for the deployment of engineering methods and digital platforms. As a CAD Administrator, you contribute to the deployment of modeling tools 3D designed to accelerate the construction project of new EPR2 type nuclear reactors through several missions such as:
- Change Driver : You lead the transition from PDMS software to AVEVA’s E3D, overseeing the transition to new technologies.
- Administration of 3D Projects : You orchestrate the administration operations of projects using AVEVA PDMS / E3D, ensuring their perfect functioning.
- Technical Expertise : You ensure the reliability and performance of the application, by resolving technical problems and providing valuable support to users.
- Infrastructure Evolution : You play a key role in migrating infrastructure to a data center, ensuring security and compliance with operational standards.
- Coordination and Configuration : You work closely with the functional application manager and the functional architect of AVEVA applications to coordinate the configuration actions of the AVEVA Engineering tool.
Join the Switchers community and be part of an exciting digital adventure at the heart of the nuclear industry!
- 💪 More than 55 years of experience in nuclear power and positioned in the top 3 of the largest nuclear engineering companies.
- 🚀 Participate in stimulating projects with a real societal impact.
- 📈 Numerous career opportunities with 70% of our managers coming from internal promotion.
Your strengths and prerequisites for success
- You have a degree in engineering, such as an engineer, or have obtained a university equivalent in the field of mechanical design.
- You have a minimum experience of 2 to 3 years in a similar position.
- Among your technical skills, you have acquired at least 2 years of experience in the administration of all modules of the AVEVA PDMS E3D software.
- Use and administration of AVEVA BUILDING, AVEVA MDS and other interfaces with AVEVA PDMS E3D is preferably required.