Accounts Payable Lead
Leader without a team? We’ve partnered with a leading telecommunications company to find a seasoned accounting professional to manage the AP process and oversee 2-3 staff members. The ideal professional will have extensive AP experience including handling full cycle AP, vendor management, and aging reviews. Apply now!
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years accounts payable experience in a large public company environment
- Experience with accounting and financial reporting systems and SOX compliance
- Proficient in Excel; prior experience with Oracle preferred
- US Citizenship required
What You’ll Do:
- Create associated journal entries, perform GL account reconciliations and reclass, balance accounts payable records, and close accounts payable activities each month
- Oversee vendor invoice vouchering, payment disbursements, 1099 and tax related matters, in a multi-country/multi-currency environment
- Prepare analyses, schedules, and presentations related to AP to support audit requirements and cross-training efforts
What To Do Now:
Please send your resume to Malena at [email protected] if you would like to learn more information about this position!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $33 to $36 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.