Job ID 365938
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. The Guardant Health oncology platform leverages capabilities to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs across all stages of the cancer care continuum. Guardant Health has commercially launched Guardant360®, Guardant360 CDx, Guardant360 TissueNext™, Guardant360 Response™, and GuardantOMNI® tests for advanced stage cancer patients, and Guardant Reveal™ for early-stage cancer patients. The Guardant Health screening portfolio, including the Shield™ test, aims to address the needs of individuals eligible for cancer screening.
- Drive opportunities in current clients
- Work with existing accounts and build processes to identify patients and send samples.
- Responsible for overall customer service and account management
- Work to ensure timely sample acquisition
- Driving tests per customer in current accounts
- Drive the process of ordering in current customers
- Streamlines customer service
- Collaborate and coordinate with all sales positions to ensure successful attainment of company goals and objectives.
- Identify and develop opportunities between oncology clients and GHI.
- Continually analyze commercial environment within assigned accounts to determine trends and provide customer feedback to GHI leadership.
- Ensure team objectives are met.
- Work effectively with individuals across multiple departments throughout Gaurdant Health Inc.
- Embrace, embody, and represent the Guardant Health company culture at all times to external and internal constituents.
- 2-3 years of customer service/sales experience with a history of proven past sale performance that has met and exceeded expectations.
- Previous experience in pharma, diagnostic, medical device, or biotech settings is preferred.
- Ability to engage in a consultative process that overcomes objections and indifferences while connecting client needs with GHI capabilities.
- Comfortable communicating and presenting at the executive level (CEO, COO, CFO).
- Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects, and prioritize daily tasks while managing critical deadlines.
- Knowledge of oncology, hematology, chemotherapeutic, and targeted agents is ideal.
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills.
- Outstanding strategic sales account planning skills.
- Superior listening and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a very high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrate customer support abilities throughout the sales cycle.
- Impeccable verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be very proficient with all Microsoft Office products – particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective and regular utilization of Salesforce.com
- Ability to develop and utilize cross-functional relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals and objectives.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction from, or interface with, a manager.
- Problem-solving, decision-making, and technical learning
- Strong administrative skills and sophistication to manage business in complex environments.
- Demonstrate GHI’s Values by acting with integrity, respect, and trust and Possess a very positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change.
- Frequent travel ( > 50%) throughout the territory as needed.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $80,000 to $108,000. The range does not include benefits and if applicable, bonus, commission, or equity. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries across all US locations for the posted role, with the exception of any locations specifically referenced below (if any).
Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including, but not limited to, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. If you are selected to move forward, the recruiting team will provide details specific to the factors above.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies and use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, and biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our hiring processes for candidates with disabilities, long-term conditions, mental health conditions, or sincerely held religious beliefs. If you need support, please reach out to [email protected]
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health, Inc. and how it is used, please review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Please visit our career page at: http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Student Writing… Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 10 mins ago
The TeamThe Product Marketing team at Turnitin is curious, customer-centric, data-driven, and collaborative. We’re responsible for the global go-to-market strategy for Turnitin’s portfolio of ...