Job ID 370785
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For five years in a row, we have been named in the Top 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions and create a better tomorrow.
As an Automotive Account Executive, you will be the business lead on your portfolio of accounts. You will lead the business strategy, define the sales plan and be the main point of contact for Experian product sales within your named accounts. As the account lead, this dynamic position requires the Automotive Account Executive to understand and represent key Experian data assets and lead the various organizational sales inclusive of Automotive, Consumer Credit, Commercial Credit, Data Sciences and Marketing solutions.
- Meet or exceed sales goals each year by driving the sale of Experian and Experian Automotive products and solutions to our client base.
- Strong understanding of trends and developments in the automotive finance space, its implications to Experian Automotive and how to best leverage to win more share of our clients business.
- Be the curator of your client’s business and actively leverage insights, intelligence and relationships to create strategies that will uncover new sales opportunities.
- Generate business plans for each client that clearly outlines untapped opportunities, new revenue streams and partnerships.
- Be a resilient and confidant sales lead who can effectively navigate large automotive finance organizations to reach key decision makers.
- 5+ years proven track record of selling Automotive Insights, direct marketing and consumer credit products to automotive or related finance companies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior analytical and influential skills, attention to detail and exceptional creativity
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Salesforce CRM
- Lucrative overachievement plan
- Experian Elite – Annual trip for Top Performers
- Great Benefits
- 401K with match
- Virtual and Telecommute Option
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets. The base pay range for this position is listed above. Within this range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors such as job-related skills, experience and education. This position is also eligible for a variable pay opportunity and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including paid parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped people and economies flourish – and we’re not done.
We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering, making an impact… the list goes on. See our DEI work in action!
The power of YOU. We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment.
Find out what is like to work for Experian and discover the Unexpected!
2023-7032_Systems Engineer – Level II Full time TELECOMMUTE Published 47 seconds ago
The Cloud Engineer (Systems Engineer) works closely with cloud platform engineering, architecture, and development teams to run and operate cloud-native, DevOps delivered, highly scalable and fault tolerant systems and ...