Job ID 371748
insightsoftware is a global provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions that unlock the potential of business data and transform the way finance and data teams operate. We empower leaders from over 32,000 organizations to make timely and intelligent decisions. Our comprehensive solutions span Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Controllership, and Data and Analytics. We deliver finance teams the insights required to navigate any economic climate and drive greater financial intelligence, while increasing productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com
Working for insightsoftware new business Sales team selling insightsoftware’s market leading Consolidation and Disclosure Management Solutions to Finance.
The Enterprise Account Executive will sell our Clausion Consolidation and Certent Financial Disclosure Management (CDM) Solutions, to Nordic prospects across a broad range of industry sectors -main focus will be driving sales in Swedish market.
The Enterprise Account Executive will qualify, manage, and close new opportunities via inbound & outbound sales initiatives, collaborate with BDRs, Solution Engineers, and other colleagues, execute each phase of the complex sales cycle to the highest professional standards and help evolve our Go-To-Market strategy.
The company has significant ambition to develop the world’s first platform of fully integrated, ERP-agnostic software solutions that span the entirety of the ‘Office of the CFO’. We’re primed to continue our accelerated growth and if you’ve ever wondered what you’re truly capable of, there’s no better place to find out!
What you’ll do:
- Prospect new business by conducting research to identify key decision makers and influencers within target accounts.
- Work with Sales Development Representatives to generate initial customer interest to secure an introductory meeting.
- Present to Customers: Use the facts found in the discovery phase to present a compelling demonstration of the insightsoftware Close -solutions (Clausion Consolidation and Certent platform) and create customer trust to our offering.
- Handle Objections: Skilfully probe for objections and removes obstacles or eliminate barriers to gain commitment; understand the difference between a stall and an objection.
- Negotiate the Sale: Facilitate successful outcomes to optimize profits.
- Close Sales: Lead the sales process to a close by demonstrating Certent superior value proposition.
- Forecast Sales: Provide consistent and accurate forward-looking information though pipeline analysis.
- Plan Sales Strategy: Plan and execute sales strategy with purposeful action to complete the sale.
- Report Customer Contacts: Update customer relationship management tools regularly and timely
- Optimize Internal Resources: Gather internal support to pursue an account.
- Obtain product knowledge through training and mentoring sessions, and consulting with internal departments.
- Enterprise Account Executive who has ideally sold Financial Close and Disclosure Management tools, ERP financial reporting, BI, Financial Planning, or other related software solutions to new clients.
- Has ideally sold successfully and to the office of the CFO for enterprise companies.
- High level of motivation, excellent communicator, rapid leaner and the drive and adaptability to succeed in a fast-paced, high-performance, and rapidly evolving environment.
- use of MEDDIC or other current Sales Methodologies
- Ideally Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Fluency in Finnish would also be beneficial
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **